What I'm Doing Right Now

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Winter on Route 66: The Scenic View

The last post in the 'Road Apples in Nevada' trilogy. Here, we're looking at snow, a cool Route 66 shop, and other stuff along those lines. And I promise, I'm going to post something more 'thrilling' later.




I hear the train a-comin', it's comin' round the bend..


Wow. Just wow.



We were at the Route 66 roadway. There was stuff to keep you occupied, like the funny Berma-Shave(c) bumpers and ads. And here's what we found at the Route 66 store nearby.


Reminds of that Fallout 3 quest, 'The Nuka-Cola Challenge'.


Please don't let the mean Indian scalp me.

Know what's more hiliarious? The 'DO NOT TOUCH' is below his waist.




From Bethesda Softworks, with help from TF141 Media

No comments:

Post a Comment